Having these items ready in advance can greatly speed your home loan application and approval process.
- Your tax returns for the last two or three years
- Copies of your W-2 if you haven’t filed your taxes yet for the previous tax year
- Copies of your pay stubs from the past two or three payment periods
- Copies of your bank statements for any checking or savings accounts you may have
- Copies of statements for any other asset accounts such as stocks and bonds or your retirement account
- Documentation verifying any additional income such as alimony, child support, retirement, etc.
- Account numbers of all your debit accounts such as credit cards, personal loans, etc, together with the current outstanding balance
- Addresses of where you have lived the past three to five years together with name and phone number for any landlords if you were renting